TO THE ONE I LOVE

  • By Fawas AKINOYE

.

.

OLORI ATILOLA


A lady whose spirit is full of passion

My one in a million

Constantly here with cheerfulness

Confident in all directions

Each time I look in her eyes

my paradise, I sight

Heaven diamonds shinning 

Bright in the sky

Painting words is desire

The tiniest thought of you 

shakes my very being

This inevitable feeling 

pulses 

echoes

Drives through my veins

I sat down and thought of words

That professes my feelings for her

 in a state of katzenjammer 

I land, consistently

Her sapphire eyes  shines beautifully like the mother sun

Those captivating smiles that serve as a supplements

For more joy and happiness

With her laughter that delight butterflies 

This heartfelt wishes are for you

Today is your special day

May all the dreams you pursue

Be realised in everyway, everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS AND PATTERN, PREREQUISITES TO SUCCESS!

TOMIWA WRITES🖋️