MY LOVE❤️

By Prince AKINOYE
.
.

.

.

You are my breath of fresh air 

You came into my life when I was in despair 

The feelings were unsayable and mysterious 

I sat and thought of words to describe that feelings

I thought of fire, fire burns 

And will eventually get quenched. 

Again, I thought of rain, rain falls 

But will later stop

I engross in the thought of the rightful words 

I was going to quit

But then a word stuck my mind the AIR

The air is essential to humans

Not unknown is its existence  before our coming to being

She is the air I breathe 

The breeze that made my hair lift up to my shoulders

The air that soothe, cleanse and relieve all of my pain

God created you uniquely

Gave you all the best physique 

He used all his beauty techniques

In my whole time on Earth

I've only been captivated by you

On the sight of you

Burning desires seize my heart

I want to worship you deliciously

Implanting my own seed

Soaring in your captivity

My AIR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS AND PATTERN, PREREQUISITES TO SUCCESS!

TOMIWA WRITES🖋️