HAUNTED[The Need For Humanity]πŸ–‹️πŸ–‹️

A POEM BY ZULYAIT AHMID

.

In my quest for sanity...

I discover life is vanity...

As all focus are laid on wealth...

Most actions are prone to death...

All desires to be rich...

Must at all cost be reached...


In my witnessed years on Earth...

Hunger sword remains unsheath...

I have seen sickness and pain...

Sickness and death pour down like rain...

Not even the young are spared...

From the pain, that became bared...


Most men gave up on life...

The little who haven't possess no wife...

Humanity became the least in mind...

Kindness remains hard to find...

A great share of strife...

Outnumbered by Empty stomach...

The image of several disaster...

Unsettles the nature of peace...


With little sense of compassion...

The price of living fantastically rises...

There's more fruits in the rich's soap...

Than there is in the Poor's plate...

There's more skin for the rich's bag...

Than there is, for the poor to lay on...


So has mother World become...

Continuously rotating to slum...


Cruised by burning curiosity...

Driven by unsated adventure...

So deep I have ventured...

And seen life, drain out life from people...

I have witnessed vultures anticipate last breath of humans...

I have listened to never-ending wails of the hungered...

I have experienced soul death before its body...

I grew to be haunted for years...

Governed by fears...

I shed flooding tears...

At the demise of dears...


My heart continuously waver...

Inquiring the need to keep on being a liver...

I have thought of leaving...

Until I found a way by giving...


Of what I have...

Even if it's less than half...

I'll take only what I need...

And give the rest to poor to feed...

And even if I can't feed hundred...

I won't hear 'one is dead'...


I found a way...

By giving away...

I found a path...

By sparing apart...


AHMID ZULYAIT

zulyaitahmid@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS AND PATTERN, PREREQUISITES TO SUCCESS!

TOMIWA WRITESπŸ–‹️