BATTLE OF THE MIND(WORRY)πŸ˜©πŸ˜–πŸ˜©πŸ˜–

OLAKUNLE DANIELSπŸ–‹️πŸ–‹️
Ever felt troubled in your "spirit"(within you)?. Ever felt restless without any reasonable cause? This feeling is what I term the "Battle of the mind".
Most times as humans, we tend to ponder on and bother ourselves on things that only nature can reserve and/or things that are most times irreversible.
Growing up, most teens and young adults tend to form this habit - the habit of "worrying over nothing". As a young lad, anytime I got low grades, I always wished I could turn back the hands of time to re-take the test or exam even though I knew nature wouldn't permit. Now imagine I spent about 6-8 hours everyday worrying on turning back the hands of time instead of reading for the next test. I'd only end up failing the next and then dream of turning back the hands of time and fail again and the sequence continues.
"Worry KILLS, Worry DEMEANS, WORRY IS EVIL".
Science proves that worry can increase one's blood pressure, cause premature ageing and eventually lead to untimely death.
Try not giving time to 'Mr Worry', free your mind from internal battles and see how well you'd Excel in everything you do.
.
.
©MarvOla❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS AND PATTERN, PREREQUISITES TO SUCCESS!

TOMIWA WRITESπŸ–‹️