MY INVALUABLE CHOICE



Akinoye Fawas Atilola



She is my inspiration
My perfect decision
Having chose you without hesitation
I knew there won't be complication
My love for you has no restrictions
What I feel has no limitations
You possess the determination
 That exceeds all expectations.

My strong willed, fearless and confident companion
An invaluable God-given dominion
It's my immense pleasure to know you
It's my blessings to own you
Your beautiful face in sights
Bringeths the brightest glint of smiles?
Your body so delicious
That it gets me so delirious
And a glimpse of you knocks me off my feet
The thoughts of you is more like a feast.
You are a dew blessing a colourful flower. Beautiful
 You are a full moon shinning through a cloudy night sky.... Beautiful
You are a dependable source of comforts
Strong and stanchless like forts
Bringing peace amidst the storm
To keep everyone safe and warm.

A lady with high sense of humour
For time, elude me in her presence.
Smiles and laughter becomes my other skin
Smiles that makes sad moment fast forgotten
A genuinely caring lady
That goes extra miles to help one In need or broken hearted
Her honest curiosity humbles me
Do you ever wonder, why my heart sparkles?
It is because of your glimmering eyes that twinkles...
Your sacrifices, unselfishness and humane treatment are wonderful
I'm grateful for all the times you've healed my hurts,
Calmed my fears,
Soothe my heart,
With the barest of your presence
With comforting words
So that I could face the world feeling safe and secured
So that I could rise again, giving hope another chance

Engrossed in all thoughts of you
Wallowing in the excitement of the your existence
Believing you are meant for me.

You own all I entail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS AND PATTERN, PREREQUISITES TO SUCCESS!

TOMIWA WRITES🖋️